By East End Press.
Hand printed three metre long paper garland, featuring ten screen printed paper shapes of different spring hedgerow shapes of flowers, seeds and leaves. The garland is printed on both sides on thick, hand made cotton paper. The shapes are sewn in a random order along strong cotton thread, with hanging loops either end, meaning you can hang your garland straight away!
- 3 metres long
- features ten paper shapes, sewn along strong cotton thread
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- hand printed by talented artisans in Jaipur
- please note, every garland is hand printed so may vary slightly from the photograph, this just adds to the charm!
- All the paper (both in the packaging and the garlands) is recycled, created using pulped scraps from the cotton industry.
East End Press is a printing and design studio based in the east end of Glasgow run by Ellie Hodeson. They design colourful decorative objects for your home, and work with crafts people all over the world to create beautiful made objects using traditional crafts and processes. Their work has always been inspired by the traditional crafts and folk art of other cultures so it was a natural progression, and a dream come true for them, to work with printers and crafts people all over the world. All products sold by East End Press are hand printed, hand painted or hand dyed- skilled human hands made these products individually with craftsmanship and care, and that is really special. They believe in treating and paying everyone who works with us fairly, and have personally visited all their manufacturing partners.