A uniquely fish themed gift bundle to surprise and delight someone you know who deserves a beautiful briny bonanza to decorate their space!
This bundle includes:
1) Hand printed fish garland by East End Press featuring Salmon, Trout, Pollock and Mackerel.
2) Hand printed mackerel card with printed envelope - make sure to include a message at checkout if you'd like us to send direct!
3) British Fish Risograph print
4) All sent direct to your recipient (if you choose) gift wrapped with free p&p.
Don't forget to write a message in the comment box at checkout and we will be sure to add it to the card in our best handwriting to personalise.
Make sure you remember to add the shipping address of the recipient at checkout so it can wing its way to them. Gifts will be sent by standard class Royal Mail for FREE!
About the garland,card and print:
Hand printed three metre long paper garland, featuring ten screen printed paper shapes of different fish- Salmon, Trout, Pollock, Mackerel and many more! The garland is printed on both sides on thick, hand made cotton paper. The shapes are sewn in a random order along strong cotton thread, with hanging loops either end, meaning you can hang your garland straight away!
- 3 metres long
- features ten paper shapes, sewn along strong cotton thread
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- hand printed by talented artisans in Jaipur
- please note, every garland is hand printed so may vary slightly from the photograph, this just adds to the charm!
Hand printed greetings card, made from thick recycled paper and biodegradable cello sleeve. These statement cards are miniature artworks and will be treasured by the recipients! Cards are printed on both sides, with a 'hidden' cream coloured message space beneath the fins. The coloured envelopes are also hand printed with an fish motif to create a truly luxurious and special card.
A3 risograph print - printed in the UK onto recycled paper. Risograph printing is a mechanical process similar to screen printing, where each separate colour layer is printed individually. The colours can be layered up to create additional tones, and provides an appearance and finish very similar to screen printing.
- every print is signed by the artist
- printed in the UK onto recycled paper